Subject: RE: For action - Expression of Interest to host ECDC Fellowship modules
From: "EPIET OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
To: "Adriana Pistol" <[email-masked]>,Ákos Tóth <[email-masked]>, "Alina Zaharia" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas.Sing" <[email-masked]>, "Anna MAISA" <[email-masked]>, "Anne Carroll" <[email-masked]>, "Annette.Jurke" <[email-masked]>, "lewina" <[email-masked]>, "bruno.lina" <[email-masked]>, "Rune Stensvold" <[email-masked]>, "Christiane Wagner-Wiening" <[email-masked]>, "Lucarelli Claudia" <[email-masked]>, "domenico.martinelli" <
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 18:48:11 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

Thank you to the training sites that have expressed interest in hosting an 
ECDC Fellowship module.

To those sites who are still interested in hosting a module, one last 
reminder that the deadline is tomorrow 15 of January.

You can still apply by answering the following survey: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules.

Kind Regards,

Aline

On behalf of Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training & Head of Fellowship Programme

Public Health Training Section, Public Health Functions Unit, ECDC

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: EPIET OFFICE
Sent: 20 November 2024 16:37

Subject: RE: For action - Expression of Interest to host ECDC Fellowship 
modules

Dear Training Sites representatives and colleagues,

A kind reminder of this Expression of Interest for hosting ECDC Fellowship 
modules during 2025 & 2026.

We would like to hear your interest in hosting a module by January 15, 2025, 
at the latest.

Please reply by answering the following survey: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules.

Kind Regards,

Aline

On behalf of Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training & Head of Fellowship Programme

Public Health Training Section, Public Health Functions Unit, ECDC

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: EPIET OFFICE <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 14 November 2024 16:26
Subject: For action - Expression of Interest to host ECDC Fellowship modules

To: Training Site Forum (TSF) members

Cc: Training Site Forum (TSF) Non OCPs

Cc: National Focal Point for Public Health Training (NFPT) (members and 
alternates)

Cc: National Coordinators (NC) (members and alternates)

Cc: Vicky Lefevre, Head of Unit Public Health Functions, ECDC

Cc: Adam Roth, Head of Fellowship Programme, Head of Section Public Health 
Training, ECDC

Dear Training Sites representatives,

The hosting of training modules by Member States is an important 
collaboration that contributes to the success of EPIET and EUPHEM, 
strengthening the link between the ECDC Fellowship Programme and the 
Training Sites.

We are now looking for Institutes that would like to host face-to-face 
modules planned for 2025 and 2026.

To promote the network and have added value for the institute and the 
Fellowship, we encourage invitations from a Public Health Institute that is 
either a current training site or has requested a site appraisal through the 
Expression of Interest.

General criteria that we look at when prioritizing where to place a module:

*	Appropriate venue available free of cost in terms of meeting space & 
facilities (i.e. rooms, projectors, flip charts, etc.)
*	Venue location at the institute (rather than in a conference 
centre/hotel), to facilitate contact with partners at the institute and 
strengthen the network
*	Availability of local experts to contribute to facilitation of the module.

Please find enclosed the overview of the module organisation requirements 
and let us know your possibilities for supporting the ECDC Fellowship 
Programme by providing a suitable venue for any of the modules.

Please note that ECDC will cover for all travel, accommodation, coffee 
breaks and catering for participants.

We would like to hear your interest in hosting a module by January 15, 2025, 
at the latest.

Please reply by answering the following survey: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EoIHostingmodules.

Best regards,

Adam Roth

Head of Section Public Health Training & Head of Fellowship Programme

Public Health Training Section, Public Health Functions Unit, ECDC

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.